ORIO™ III Toe Sleeve
The ORIO™ Toe Sleeve has lead the industry since its introduction in 2011. With over 6,000 domestic USA installations and a 97% success rate, the ORIO™ sets the standard for conventional toe sleeves.
Using proprietary and patented technology, the ORIO™ is specifically designed for a cemented lateral. The ORIO™ allows the casing to be tested to pressures up to 15,000 psi, then once opened, provides the initial injection point into multi-zone completions eliminating the use of tubing conveyed perforating (TCP).
ORIO™ III Toe Sleeve Specs
The specialized hydraulically operated sliding sleeve:
- Provides fast, reliable high-pressure casing testing
- Predictable activation based upon absolute pressure
- High-rate injection with ORIO™ three-layer reliability
- The ORIO™ is specifically designed for a cemented environment by utilizing the patented ORIO™ three-layer design.
- The three layer design keeps all the moving parts encapsulated in the middle and away from the harsh wellbore environment.
The three-layer design:
- Provides protection from the cement slurry and frac sand
- Prevents premature opening when running and cementing.