Reliable Stage Cementing Combo Tool
The Innovex Combo Tool helps you achieve more reliable stage cementing operations and cement placement, as well as reduce risk and remediation costs when running and cementing casing.
Specially engineered features improve slurry placement with a single stage cementing tool that combines an inflatable packer for zonal isolation with a stage-cementing tool. Over-displacement is eliminated when landing the first stage cementing plug to inflate the ICP element. A separate free-fall plug ensures the plug is landed without displacing mud into the shoe track and compromising isolation integrity with a wet shoe.
The Combo Tool also features an internal sleeve design that eliminates premature inflation when washing down the casing to reach TD. Elimination of over-displacement and premature inflation, along with other performance enhancements, significantly reduces the risk and costs of poor cement placement for improved zonal isolation.
Benefits Of Our Stage Cementing Combo Tool:
- High integrity drill out with one-piece and two-piece mandrels
- Full burst and collapse rating of running casing
- Separate plug operation avoids over-displacement
- Inflatable element pressure control
- Shorter length than individual tools
- Closer inflatable element and cementing ports
- Inflated with cement, mud or water
- Continuous and discontinuous ribbed element options
Learn More About Our Combo Tool
Call or contact our office to learn more about our stage cementing combo tool.