ORIO™ 3D Metering Toe Sleeve
The ORIO™ 3D is a metering sliding sleeve which is run near the toe of a horizontal well. The toe sleeve allows the casing to be tested to surface pressures up to 15,000 psi. Once a successful test is achieved, the toe sleeve opens at a predetermined time at or below the casing test pressure. Once opened, high injection rate can be established to facilitate subsequent plug and perf operations.
Patented Toe Valve Technology
The unique and patented three-layer design keeps all the moving parts encapsulated and protected from the well-bore environment. This ensures that the sleeve, once activated, is always fully open.
ORIO 3D Toe Sleeve Specs
The ORIO™ 3D Toe Sleeve utilizes a rupture disk and an atmospheric chamber to precisely control the initiation pressure. Proprietary debris management system and metering device precisely control the opening time and pressure. Temperature, annular pressure and cement do not affect the opening pressure of the tool.
- Toe Sleeve allows surface casing tests up to 15,000 psi
- Hydraulically opens at a pressure equal to or below the casing test pressure at a predetermined time
- Proprietary debris management system and metering device precisely control the opening time and pressure
- Utilizes patented ORIO™ Three-Layer technology to protect all moving parts from the wellbore environment
- Shouldered connections allow for rotation while running in the hole or during cementing operations
- Compatible with heavy-duty cement wiper plugs
Get The Best In Toe Valve Casing
Call or contact our team today to learn more about our advanced frac sleeves today.