E-CAT Frac Plug
The E-CAT frac plug utilizes high-strength composite components to provide a dependable, durable and cost-effective design for temporary zone isolation during stage fracs in both vertical and horizontal wells. E-CAT plugs are constructed primarily from machined composite components and utilize all composite slips with ceramic buttons. The design ensures fast drill out time and small debris that helps in its removal from the wellbore.
The E-CAT frac plug is compatible with the Baker #10, #20 or Owens Compact setting tool. The sheer cap is designed to allow the ball to be placed inside the wireline-adapter kit during plug run-in to prevent the need to pump the ball down from the surface.
E-CAT Frac Plug Specs
- Available in 5.500 inches
- Slips constructed with composite material and ceramic buttons
- Sets securely in casing up to P-110 grade
- Consistent drill out times 8 minutes or less
- Can be drilled out using conventional rigid tubing or coiled tubing
- Pump down wiper available upon request
- 17-inch plug length minimizes amount of plug debris in wellbore
- Plug contains no metal
- Tested up to 8,000 psi at 200o F
Innovex offers high-caliber downhole solutions to ensure maximum efficiency; learn more about Innovex Downhole Solutions and how we can help you achieve a higher quality result. Contact us today for more information.