Innovex’s Ball-Activated Dual Flapper Valve Auto-Fill Float Equipment reduces surge pressure and casing running time by allowing displaced well bore fluids to flow into the casing while running-in-hole. Running a dual auto-fill valve float collar above one or more joints of casing with a large bore guide shoe reduces the volume of cuttings and solids that can accumulate above the valves and potentially block circulation.
The long auto-fill tubes protect the flappers from debris and erosion while running-in-hole, circulating, and conversion. With the Type 735-FB Float Collar, the drop ball can be released into the casing from the surface and circulated to the float collar for conversion to hold back pressure.
With the Type 735-AB Float Collar, the ball is retained within a cage above the valves for immediate conversion when circulation is started at any inclination.
735 Ball Specs
- Reduces surge pressure while running casing
- Reduces mud losses in weak formations
- Eliminates time lost to filling casing manually
- Dual flapper valves hold backpressure independently
- Large flow area through valve system for debris tolerance
- Provides landing surface for cementing plugs
- Type 735-AB retained ball version converts immediately with 500-800 psi pressure at any inclination
- Type 735-FB drop ball version allows circulation without conversion before ball is released
- 45° ball guide on Type 735-FB allows drop ball use in inclined wells